Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

LOTD #4 Ebay

Hey :)

inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter


I´m a bit late with this post, sorry! 
Today´s Love Of The Day is about my favourite things I find on ebay. 
I am on a hunt for cute things for my home lately. I was looking for some kind of fairy lights for my bedroom and came across this cute LED-Light tree. I can put it on my dresser and it gives my bedroom a nice dimmed lighting and makes it very cozy. It is exactly what I was hoping to find. It sells for 17€ + 5€ shipping which is pretty inexpensive compared to the prices in stores. Shipping to other european countries costs 18€ which is very expensive but if you can´t get your hands on one of these anywhere near you it could be worth the money. I will definitely order one of these soon. It´s sooo cute.

What did you find on ebay this week? Let me know in the comments ;)

BYE
Anki :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)