Montag, 9. Juli 2012

LOTD Clothes

Hey Lovelies!

weheartit.com


So today I want to show you my favourite clothing item of the moment! I did quite a bit of shopping lately so I don´t really need anything major important clothingwise but I want a lot of things ;) You probably know this situation if you´re a little like me.
So currently I am just looking at all the pretty things in the online shops but I don´t buy anything.
I was looking around in the H&M online shop and found this cute lace shirt. It is so summery and light and girly! So gorgeous! But it is sold out almost immediately everytime it is back in stock. Maybe I can justify this buy next month ;)

What did you find in the internet?

BYE
Anki :D


LOTD is inspired by Sprinkle Of Glitter


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)