Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

LOTD #7 Etsy

Hey lovelies!

this post is inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter

Today´s Love Of The Day is all about my favourite Etsy finds. I like to have a look at it every now and then because there are always some great vintage or handmade pieces available. Most of the time I look for unique jewellery or clothes. So it is no surprise that I show you a cute jewellery piece today ;) 

I chose a rose gold bracelet with a "love" pendant. You can find it here. It is so delicate and elegant. I really like the whole rose gold trend at the moment but I actually only own one bangle and a bag with rose gold details ;( So I have to stock up on some cute pieces and this one is cute AND affordable for me. It is about 12€ plus 3€ shipping. A rose gold bracelet for 15€ is a total bargain :) I don´t know if it is real rose gold but even if not the price for such a cute bracelet is totally fine for me!

What did you find on etsy? Do you like the rose gold trend?

BYE
Anki :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)