Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

I´M BACK!!!

Hey lovelies!

weheartit.com


Sorry I have been away for so long. I had so much to do with uni and my exams. I was on two interesting trips this week. It had to do with urban gardening and CSA farming (for those of you who don´t know what it is, it is about alternatives to supermarkets and it is soooo interesting)!
I also was thinking about ways to make this blog interesting for you to read. I really want to know what you are interested in and what you want to read.
Do you rather want to read product reviews or about my collections?
Do you want to see complete make-up looks or just how I use ertain products?
Do you want to read hauls or OOTD/OOTN?
I could blog about food/cooking/baking....
I could do little mini series about certain things...
JUST LET ME KNOW :)
I´ll try to get back into blogging regularly now that I have my summer break from uni! I have two big hauls coming up and I am working on some mini series.
I also want to do something for those of you who read my blog even though I am nw to all of this and I know my blog isn´t the best.
Maybe a little giveaway???
So just give some feedback on this blog ;)

BYE
Anki :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)