Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012

LOTD Blog Post

Hey lovelies!


weheartit.com


Todays Love Of The Day is about my favourite blog post of the moment.
I was reading one of my favourite blogs, Lauren Conrads Blog , today and really liked her recent friday favourites post. It is all about her favourite things of the week and this time most of the things are 4th of July realted but there is something for everybody in this post. She writes about fashion, beauty, food, lifestyle, interior design and decor and just overall gorgeous things. So if you´re interested in the same kind of things (beautiful things that make our lives a little prettier ;) ) you will not be disappointed ;)
I will definitely trying out some of the food favourites.
So you can find the exact post about Laurens friday favourites here .
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

What is your favourite post of the moment?

BYE
Anki :D

this Love Of The Day is inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)