Montag, 2. Juli 2012

LOTD Clothes

Hey lovelies!

weheartit.com



Todays Love Of The Day post is about my favourite clothing item I found online. I was looking for a pair of new ballet flats, slippers or other everyday kind of shoes for a while now but I haven´t been able to find a pair that would fit my style and taste. So I was searching through every german online shop for the perfect pair. I found this gorgeous pair and was in love instantly. It is on my wish list and I will buy it soon, I think. It is from  the new autumn 2012 collection of my favourite shoe brand Tamaris so it will hit the stores soon. It isn´t too high so I can walk in them all day. I just love them so much!

What kind of shoes are on your wish list? Do you shop for autumn/winter already?

BYE
Anki :D


this post is inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)